Alex Studio - Любимая музыка из ваших коллекций!

Объявление

УВАЖАЕМЫЕ, ЛЮБИТЕЛИ МУЗЫКИ! Приглашаем желающих поделиться своей коллекцией. Окунитесь в мир музыки! Мы всегда Вам рады! <<Администрация>>.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

VA - Jazz Ballads (серия)

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 51

*** Предлагаю Вашему вниманию Серию из 20-ти двойных альбомов. ***
Label: Membran Music Ltd. Год выхода - 2004.
Содержание серии "Jazz Ballads":

01 - Chet Baker & Gerry Mulligan
02 - Ben Webster
03 - Lester Young
04 - C. Brown & S. Rollins
05 - Don Byas
06 - Coleman Hawkins
07 - Django Reinhardt
08 - Oscar Peterson
09 - Errol Garner
10 - Stan Getz
11 - Lionel Hampton
12 - Billie Holiday
13 - Roy Eldridge & Dizzy Gillespie
14 - Benny Carter
15 - Johnny Hodges & Friends
16 - Charlie Parker
17 - Tenor Giants
18 - Art Tatum
19 - Louis Armstrong & Jack Teagarden
20 - All Star Jam Session

Под всё потребуется 6,41 Гб на жёстком диске. Готовьте место, господа!

+4

Jazz Ballads v.01 - Chet Baker & Gerry Mulligan

http://i030.radikal.ru/0909/9e/3f299830c84at.jpg

Specializing in relaxed, even melancholy music, Baker rose to prominence as a leading name in cool jazz in the 1950s. Baker's good looks and smoldering, intimate singing voice established him as a promising name in pop music as well.
Baker's earliest notable professional gigs were with saxophonist Vido Musso's band, and also with tenor saxophonist Stan Getz, though he earned much more renown in 1951 when he was chosen by Charlie Parker to play with him for a series of West Coast engagements.
In 1952, Baker joined the Gerry Mulligan Quartet, which was an instant phenomenon. Several things made the Mulligan/Baker group special, the most prominent being the interplay between Mulligan's baritone sax and Baker's trumpet. Rather than playing identical melody lines in unison like bebop giants Charlie Parker and Dizzy Gillespie, the two would complement each other's playing with contrapuntal touches, and it often seemed as if they had telepathy in anticipating what the other was going to play next. The Quartet's version of "My Funny Valentine", featuring a memorable Baker solo, was a major hit, and became a song with which Baker was intimately associated.
The Quartet found success quickly, but lasted less than a year because of Mulligan's arrest and imprisonment on drug charges. In 1954, Baker won the Downbeat Jazz Poll. Baker formed a quartet with Russ Freeman in 1953-54 with bassists like Carson Smith, Joe Mondragon, and Jimmy Bond and drummers like Shelly Manne, Larry Bunker, and Bob Neel. The quartet was successful in their three live sets in 1954. The first set was in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and the other two in Los Angeles. In some songs in the set, Baker not only played trumpet, but also "boobams", a set of little tuned drums made from bamboo wood. These were also used in some of his early studio recordings played by one of his percussionists. They were used until he retired them in late 1956. The final album which the novelty drums were used was Chet Baker and the Crew. Over the next few years, Baker fronted his own combos, including a 1955 quintet featuring Francy Boland, where Baker combined playing trumpet and singing. He became an icon of the West Coast "cool school" of jazz, helped by his good looks and singing talent.
Unfortunatelly, Baker was an heroin addcited, often selling his instruments to buy drugs, often being beaten when buying drugs, imprisoned several times, expelled from UK and Germany because of drugs...and his promising musical career declined as a result.

Дисков: 2
Год выпуска: 2004
Качество: FLAC + Scans
Размер: 404 Мб
Скачать с: Mail.Ru

==========================

+7

Jazz Ballads v.02 - Ben Webster

http://i077.radikal.ru/0909/9b/66c6785abdbdt.jpg

Benjamin Francis Webster, aka "The Brute" or "Frog," was an influential American jazz tenor saxophonist. Webster, born in Kansas City, Missouri, was considered one of the three most important "swing tenors" along with Coleman Hawkins and Lester Young. Known affectionately as "The Brute", he had a tough, raspy, and brutal tone on stomps (with his own distinctive growls), yet on ballads he would play with warmth and sentiment. Stylistically he was indebted to alto star Johnny Hodges, who, he said, taught him to play his instrument.

Размер: 456.2 МБ

====================================================

+5

Спасибо Александр и продолжайте в том же духе! +2

Отредактировано jzaharov (2009-09-05 13:35:11)

Jazz Ballads v.03 - Lester Young

http://i058.radikal.ru/0909/eb/bd884d76b049t.jpg

Lester Willis Young (August 27, 1909 – March 15, 1959), nicknamed 'Prez', was an American jazz tenor saxophonist and clarinetist. He was also known to play the trumpet, violin, and drums.
Coming to prominence with the band of Count Basie, Young is remembered as one of the finest, most influential players on his instrument, playing with a cool tone and sophisticated harmonies. He also became a jazz legend, inventing or popularizing much of the hipster ethos which came to be associated with the music.
Lester Young was born in Woodville, Mississippi and grew up in a musical family. Young's father, Willis Handy Young, was a respected teacher, his brother Lee Young was a drummer, and several other relatives played music professionally. His family moved to New Orleans, Louisiana when Lester was an infant and later to Minneapolis. His father taught him to play the trumpet, violin, and drums in addition to the saxophone. He played in his family's band in both the vaudeville and carnival circuits. He left the family band in 1927 because he refused to tour in the Southern United States, where the Jim Crow Laws were in effect.
Since the days of Joe "King" Oliver, jazz has bestowed lofty titles upon its ace practitioners. Bessie Smith graduated from "Queen of the Blues" to "Empress of the Blues," Benny Goodman was proclaimed "King of Swing", there was a "Duke" Ellington, a "Count" Basie, and Lester Young was dubbed Prez (short for president, a title given to him by Billie Holiday). "We called my mother 'the Duchess,'" Holiday said in a 1959 interview, "so he [Lester Young] named me 'Lady Day' and I called him 'Prez'--we were the royal family." It has been suggested that Young was called "Prez" long before meeting her, but there is no evidence of that.

Размер: 382.8 МБ

===================================

+5

Большое спасибо! +1

Luckascans, Вы начали очень хороший проект! Теперь можно ознакомиться с творчеством корифеев джаза в полной мере. За каждый двойник по плюсу!  :cool:

Присоединяюсь к выше написаному!Действительно великолепные компилляции столпов джаза, парочку из этой серии мне приходилось слушать. Обязательно скачаю всё!!! Спасибо, Уважаемый!!!

Jazz Ballads v.04 - Clifford Brown & Sonny Rollins

http://i062.radikal.ru/0909/93/be2fe1010cb8t.jpg

Clifford Brown (October 30, 1930 – June 26, 1956), aka "Brownie," was an influential and highly rated American jazz trumpeter. He died aged 25, leaving behind only four years' worth of recordings. Nonetheless, he had a considerable influence on later jazz trumpet players, including Donald Byrd, Lee Morgan, Booker Little, Freddie Hubbard, Valery Ponomarev, and Wynton Marsalis.
He won the Down Beat critics' poll for the 'New Star of the Year' in 1954; he was inducted into the Down Beat 'Jazz Hall of Fame' in 1972 in the critics' poll.
Brown was born in Wilmington, Delaware. After briefly attending Delaware State University and Maryland State College (University of Maryland, Eastern Shore), he moved into playing music professionally, where he quickly became one of the most highly regarded trumpeters in jazz.
His style was influenced by Fats Navarro, sharing Navarro's virtuosic technique and brilliance of invention. His sound was warm and round, and notably consistent across the full range of the instrument. He could articulate every note, even at the high tempos which seemed to present no difficulty to him; this served to enhance the impression of his speed of execution. His sense of harmony was highly developed, enabling him to deliver bold statements through complex harmonic progressions (chord changes), and embodying the linear, "algebraic" terms of bebop harmony. As well as his up-tempo prowess, he could express himself deeply in a ballad performance. It is said that he played each set as though it would be his last.
Theodore Walter "Sonny" Rollins (born September 7, 1930 in New York City) is an American jazz tenor saxophonist. Rollins' long, prolific career began at the age of 11, and he was playing with piano legend Thelonious Monk before reaching the age of 20. Rollins is still touring and recording today, having outlived most of his contemporaries such as John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Max Roach, and Art Blakey, all performers with whom he recorded.
Rollins started as a pianist, changed to alto saxophone, and finally switched to tenor in 1946. During his high-school years, he played in a band with other future jazz legends Jackie McLean and Kenny Drew. He was first recorded in 1949 with Babs Gonzales – in the same year he recorded with J. J. Johnson and Bud Powell. In his recordings through 1954, he played with performers such as Miles Davis, Charlie Parker and Thelonious Monk.
In 1950, Rollins was arrested for armed robbery and given a sentence of three years. He spent 10 months in Rikers Island jail before he was released on parole. In 1952 he was arrested for violating the terms of his parole by using heroin. Rollins was assigned to the Federal Medical Center, Lexington, at the time the only assistance in the U.S. for drug addicts. While there he was a volunteer for then-experimental Methadone therapy and was able to break his heroin habit. Rollins himself initially feared sobriety would impair his musicianship, but then went on to greater success.
As a saxophonist he had initially been attracted to the jump and R&B sounds of performers like Louis Jordan, but soon became drawn into the mainstream tenor saxophone tradition. Joachim Berendt has described this tradition as sitting between the two poles of the strong sonority of Coleman Hawkins and the light flexible phrasing of Lester Young, which did so much to inspire the fleet improvisation of be-bop in the 1950s. Rollins drew the two threads together as a fluid post-bop improviser with a sound as strong and resonant as any since Hawkins himself.

Размер: 491 МБ
Скачать с: Narod.Ru

+5

Jazz Ballads v.05 - Don Byas

http://i049.radikal.ru/0909/d4/8f2974bb0972t.jpg

Don Byas is one of the most underestimated sax players, and this is my opinion.
Carlos Wesley (Don) Byas (October 21, 1912–August 24, 1972) was an African American jazz tenor saxophonist born in Muskogee, Oklahoma, in the United States. Although his long residence in Europe kept him out of the public eye in the United States, he is a significant influence on later players of his instrument.
Both of Byas' parents were musical: his mother played the piano and father the clarinet. Byas started his training in classical music, first on the violin, then on the clarinet and finally on the alto saxophone, which he played until the end of the 1920s. Multi-instrumentalist Benny Carter was his idol at this time. He started playing in local orchestras at the age of 17, with the likes of Bennie Moten, Terrence Holder and Walter Page’s Blue Devils. At Langston College, Oklahoma, he founded and led his own college band, "Don Carlos and His Collegiate Ramblers", during 1931-32.
Byas switched to the tenor saxophone after he moved to West Coast and played with various Los Angeles bands. In 1933, he took part in a West coast tour with Bert Johnson’s Sharps and Flats. He worked in Lionel Hampton’s band at the Paradise Club in 1935 along with the reed player and arranger Eddie Barefield and the trombonist Tyree Glenn. He was a member of various other bands in the area including those of Eddie Barefield, Buck Clayton (1936), Lorenzo Flennoy and Charlie Echols.
n 1937, Byas moved to New York to work with the Eddie Mallory band, accompanying Mallory’s wife, the singer Ethel Waters, on tour and at the Cotton Club. He had a brief stint with arranger Don Redman's band in 1938 and later in 1939-1940. He recorded his first solo in May 1939: "Is This to Be My Souvenir" with Timme Rosenkrantz and his Barrelhouse Barons for Victor. He played with the bands of such leaders as Lucky Millinder, Andy Kirk, Edgar Hayes and Benny Carter. He spent about a year in Andy Kirk’s band, recording with him between March 1939 and January 1940, including a beautiful short solo on "You Set Me on Fire". In September 1940, he had an 8 bar solo on "Practice Makes Perfect" recorded by Billie Holiday. He participated in sessions with the pianist Pete Johnson, trumpeter Hot Lips Page, and singer Big Joe Turner. In 1941 at Minton's Playhouse he played with Charlie Christian, Thelonious Monk and Kenny Clarke in after hours sessions.
In early 1941, after a short stay with Paul Bascomb, he had his big break when Count Basie chose him to succeed the post of Lester Young in his big band.
In September 1946, Byas went to Europe to tour as one of the stars in Don Redman's big band. The expedition has taken the band through Denmark, Belgium, Switzerland, and Germany. They were the first all black American orchestra to appear in the French capital since the liberation. Byas, like some others in Redman's orchestra, forgot to return across the Atlantic. After a few bookings took him to Belgium and Spain, he finally settled in Paris, and was given a chance to record almost immediately.
While still in Geneva he recorded "Laura" and "How High the Moon". In December 1946 he recorded for the first time in France, with Redman, Tyree Glenn and Peanuts Holland.
Recorded for the Swing and Blue Star labels (January 1947) working with Eddie Barclay.
The years 1947 and 1948 found Byas in Barcelona, where he moved to enjoy the lower cost of living and the thriving atmosphere. He met many friends and had plenty of work. The pianist Tete Montoliu sneaked into the Copacabana Club in Barcelona to hear the great saxophone player. Byas was at the top of his form in these years, performing with Bernard Hilda's orchestra (August 1947), Francisco Sanchez Ortega, and Luis Rovira.
New Year's 1949, Bill Coleman; in the autumn toured with Buck Clayton.
From 1948 onwards, Byas became a familiar figure not only around the Saint-Germain-des-Pres in Paris, but also on the Riviera, where he could be seen in Saint-Tropez sporting a mask, tuba, flippers and an underwater spear-gun. The tenor found work, could record regularly and had many friends. They adored not only his musical talent but also his skills at the pool table, as a sportsman (fishing and diving) and a chef who dished up Louisiana-style menus to the numerous admirers (mostly ladies) that would be found around this real bon vivant.
When Mary Lou Williams went to live in Paris from 1952 to 1954, the two of them renewed the friendship they formed when they played together in the Andy Kirk band in 1939-40 and later in 1944. They recorded together on Vogue in 1953. Byas also recorded with Beryl Booker in the same year.
Byas relocated to the Netherlands and married a Dutch woman. He worked extensively in Europe, often with such touring American musicians as Art Blakey, Kenny Clarke, Duke Ellington, Gillespie, Jazz at the Philharmonic, Bud Powell, and Ben Webster. He also recorded with fado singer Amalia Rodrigues during his time in Europe. Byas did not return to the U.S. until 1970, appearing at the Newport Jazz Festival.
He died in Amsterdam, of lung cancer.

Размер: 532.5 МБ

+3

Jazz Ballads v.06 - Coleman Hawkins

http://s49.radikal.ru/i125/0909/66/bef3a8f3f2ddt.jpg

Coleman Randolph Hawkins (November 21, 1904 – May 19, 1969) was an American jazz tenor saxophonist.
Hawkins is commonly regarded as the first important and influential jazz musician to use the instrument: Joachim E. Berendt wrote, "there were some tenor players before him, but the instrument was not an acknowledged jazz horn".
While Hawkins is most strongly associated with the swing music and big band era, he began playing professionally in the early 1920s and was important in the development of bebop in the 1940s. He continued to be influenced by the avant-garde jazz of the 1950s and '60s.
Lester Young, who was called "Pres", 1959 interview with Jazz Review said "As far as I'm concerned, I think Coleman Hawkins was the President first, right? As far as myself, I think I'm the second one."
Miles Davis once said: "When I heard Hawk I learned to play ballads." Hawkins was nicknamed "Hawk" and sometimes "Bean".

Размер: 470.6 МБ

+3

Jazz Ballads v.07 -  Django Reinhardt

http://s42.radikal.ru/i095/0909/e6/bc1e7b8eca5et.jpg

Jean "Django" Reinhardt (23 January 1910 – 16 May 1953) was a Belgian Gypsy jazz guitarist.
One of the first prominent European jazz musicians, Reinhardt remains one of the most renowned jazz guitarists due to his innovative and distinctive playing. With violinist Stephane Grappelli he cofounded the Quintette du Hot Club de France, described by critic Thom Jurek as "one of the most original bands in the history of recorded jazz." Reinhardt's most popular compositions have become jazz standards, including "Minor Swing", "Tears", "Belleville", "Djangology", "Swing '42" and "Nuages" (French for "Clouds").

Размер: 386 МБ
Скачать с: Narod.Ru

+3

Jazz Ballads v.08 - Oscar Peterson (2 CD)

http://i046.radikal.ru/0908/48/218b5f51ec07.jpg

Исполнитель: Oscar Peterson
Название альбома: Jazz Ballads 8
Формат файлов: FLAC
Размер архива: 532 mb включая 5% на восст.
Скачать с: narod.ru

Track List:
CD1
01. Sleepy Time Gal (2:58)
02. My Heart Stood Still (3:24)
03. Somebody Loves Me (2:37)
04. I Surrender Dear (3:21)
05. Ghost Of A Chance (3:02)
06. Stairway To The Stars (3:03)
07. Cheek To Cheek (5:25)
08. Body And Soul (3:22)
09. To A Wild Rose (2:35)
10. Night And Day (3:40)
11. It Ain't Necessarily So (3:12)
12. Prelude To A Kiss (3:16)
13. Just A-Sittin' And A-Rockin' (3:41)
14. You Go To My Head (3:55)
15. Long Ago And Far Away (3:46)
16. Blue Moon (2:54)
17. Pompton Turnpike (5:28)
18. Love For Sale (3:50)

CD2
19. Time on my hand (2:55)
20. One hour tonight (3:08)
21. Louise (2:56)
22. Sweet Lorraine (3:07)
23. East of the sun (3:35)
24. Laura (3:28)
25. Ghost of a chance (2:33)
26. The man i love (2:35)
27. Yesterday (3:20)
28. A foggy day (3:37)
29. Tenderly (5:50)
30. These foolish things (3:23)
31. Easter parade (3:13)
32. I've got a crush on you (2:52)
33. Alone together (5:47)
34. Body and soul (11:48)

Историю записи и состав исполнителей каждого трека можно найти в скан-копии буклета.

Отредактировано jzaharov (2009-10-04 17:14:45)

+2

Большое спасибо! С нетерпением ждём продолжения. +4

Jazz Ballads v.09 - Errol Garner

http://s40.radikal.ru/i088/0909/1c/ac4f4f414b4at.jpg

Размер: 601.3 МБ

+3

Luckascans написал(а):

Уважаемый Александр! За Роллинза - огромаднейшее Ваш спасибо! +1 :cool:
Сонни Роллинз один из моих самых любимых саксофонистов и джазовых мызыкантов! То что я получил благодаря его музыке - совершенно невозможно высказать словами! Роллинз - это ВСЕ для меня!
Однажды мне довелось послушать его полностью сольный концерт (в записи конечно). Он играл абсолютно один! Представляете себе 40 (+/-) минут непрерывных импровизаций! Кто-то, я знаю, просто не в состоянии долго слушать соло. Но Роллинза я слушал всем своим существом! Внимал каждому его непредсказуемому повороту мысли!

У каждого наверняка есть такой музыкант, чья музыка раскрыла ему глаза на джаз. Для меня этот Человек (ныне здравствующий и продолжающий творить) - Сонни Роллинз. Впервые его записи попали ко мне в виде издания The Complete Prestige Recordings [BOX SET]. И хотя в нем было целых семь дисков, все до единого я переслушивал много раз. Вот такая вот была замечательная подборка, грамотная! Это я понял только когда переслушал большинство его альбомов отдельно. Спасибо ОГРОМНОЕ еще раз, Александр!

---------

Позволю себе еще не много сказать о Роллинзе:

Вот что я обожаю в игре Сонни Роллинза, так это его частые отрывистые, но длинные в тоже время соло. У Сонни они (длинные соло) воспринимаются совсем иначе. Возможно, именно благодаря своей отрывистости, его соло слушаются великолепно, "без напряга" так сказать. Он импровизирует, но эта импровизация ниспадает на тебя не мощным потоком эмоций и захватывает дыхание, иногда даже просто невольно задерживаешь дыхание. Импровизации Сонни Роллинза - это глоток свежего воздуха, успокоение и осмысленное, радостное созерцание жизни. В нем чувствуется имеенно уверенность, что твой следующий шаг не будет шагом в пропасть. Он не прибегает к радикальной смене настроения, а лишь усиливает твою радость! Его соло - как разговор о чем-то позитивном и жизнеутверждающем, он не стремится к возвышенным восклицаниям и надрывам в изображении чувств. Когда я слушаю его соло, на лице невольно появляется легкая улыбка. Да он парит высоко, но он помнит что его музыкальный язык - язык общения, и это чувствуется прямо таки в чистом виде! Не помню, чтобы игра какого-нибудь другого музыканта доставляла мне схожее чувство, и поэтому он, Сонни Роллинз - уникален, как музыкант, как художник!

Отредактировано Илья (2009-09-19 10:49:57)

+1

Luckascans Спасибо  большое  за   альбом

Luckascans написал(а):

Очень  понравился!!!!! :love:
Илья, Спасибо  за рекомендации!!   :flag:

Luckascans написал(а):

P.S.: Выкладывать начну завтра. Комментировать ничего не нужно!

Как же не комментировать?! Супер! ОГРОМНОЕ спасибо за великолепную серию и БОЛЬШОЙ труд!
Беру всё! ( Сначала - с mail-а, а, затем, потихонечку, и с "народа" вытяну)  :)

Спасибо большое за изумительную подборку! Erroll Garner и Ben Webster просто чудо! Извините, не смог удержаться.

andy55 написал(а):

Спасибо большое за изумительную подборку! Erroll Garner и Ben Webster просто чудо! Извините, не смог удержаться.

Извинения Ваши излишни! Если комментарий по делу, то на то он и Форум! Спасибо за Ваш отзыв и оценку.
Тема, кстати не закончена. Вы дали повод её продолжить!

Спасибо! Было бы интересно услышать Jazz Ballads - Art Tatum.Заранее благодарю.

Впервые услышал Don Byas.Очень понравилось.Кстати, по-моему, один из немногих исполнителей не забыл, что Summertime это колыбельная все-таки.

andy55 написал(а):

Summertime это колыбельная все-таки.

Хм, я как то даже и не знал и не догадывался. Хотя я смотрел эту оперу в оригинальном виде, т.е. все роли исполняли черокожие певцы и певицы, не помню уже точно как там исполнятся Summertime. Но вот посмотрел в википедии, и действительно!

«Summertime» — ария, написанная Джорджом Гершвином в 1935 году для оперы «Порги и Бесс». Авторы текста: ДюБос Хейвард и Айра Гершвин (брат Джорджа). Считается, что за основу для написания арии Гершвин взял украинскую колыбельную песню "Ой ходить сон коло вікон", которую он услышал в Нью-Йорке в исполнении Украинского Национального Хора под управлением Александра Кошица.

Ария встречается в опере четыре раза: первоначально как колыбельная, которую Клара поёт своему ребёнку, затем через несколько минут Клара поёт её вместе с хором в сцене с азартной игрой. В сцене четвёртой второго акта Клара поёт только припев. В открытии третьего акта Бесс поёт колыбельную ребёнку Клары. Читать подробнее

Однако! Уважаемые коллеги, у нас отсутствует оригинальная версия этого творения Гершвина! С этим надо что-то срочно делать! Сегодня был у друга коллекционера винила в гостях и заметил у него пластинку «Порги и Бесс». Но на сколько я знаю, она у него в довольно плохом состоянии, то есть цифровать нет смысла: замучаешься чистить спектры. Надо будет поискать в магазинах! Или может у кого есть уже?

Илья написал(а):

у нас отсутствует оригинальная версия этого творения Гершвина! С этим надо что-то срочно делать! Сегодня был у друга коллекционера винила в гостях и заметил у него пластинку «Порги и Бесс». Но на сколько я знаю, она у него в довольно плохом состоянии, то есть цифровать нет смысла

Илья, а про меня ты забыл? У меня есть диск, который издавала по лицензии Фирма "Мелодия". И я не назвал бы его сильно запиленным.

-- Я просто не знал, что он у тебя есть. Но ты ведь сам знаешь какая это марока - оцифровка винила  ^^ Помоему проще CD купить. И я думаю сейчас столько всяких версий (исполнений) есть этой оперы Гершвина. Просто я ей никогда конкретно не интересовался. Кстати, я у тебя видел CD "Погри и Бесс" в исполнинии Крарка Терри и Чикагского Джазового Оркестра. Так что, ждемс  :D       /Илья/

Я ведь тебе рассказывал, что в давние времена, я записал почти две магнитофонных кассеты с различными вариантами (от классики до джаза) этой Колыбельной! Если это сводить сейчас, то наберётся гораздо больше. /Александр/

---

Luckascans написал(а):

Я ведь тебе рассказывал

Не помню такого. Но было бы очень хорошо. Но с кассеты цифровать?!

Отредактировано Илья (2010-01-10 21:13:40)

Jazz Ballads v.10 - Stan Getz

http://i049.radikal.ru/0909/0d/b0cc064e5e7ft.jpg

Размер: 429,1 МБ

Track List - Disc 1:

01. Always
02. Stan´s Mood
03. What´s New
04. Indian Summer
05. Mar-Cia
06. My Old Flame
07. Moonlight In Vermont
08. ´Tis Autumn
09. Body And Soul
10. It Might As Well Be Spring
11. I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart
12. The Nearness Of You
13. Down By The Sycamore Tree
14. Ballad Medley

Track List - Disc 2:

01. What´s New
02. Gone With The Wind
03. Yesterdays
04. Imagination
05. Everything Happens To Me
06. Where Or When
07. Thanks For The Memory
08. These Foolish Things
09. Stars Fell On Alabama
10. You Turned The Tables On Me
11. Autumn Leaves
12. Willow Weep For Me
13. I Hadn´t Anyone Till You
14. It´s The Talk Of The Town
15. Body And Soul

pw: alexstudio
P.S. Только после получения ссылки заметил, что залил архив на почту зятя. Такой вот казус! Будет проблемой поддерживать его жизнеспособность. Попозже перезалью. Если будете качать активно, то ссылка и так будет жить! Приятного прослушивания! На очереди следующая десятка!

Отредактировано Илья (2010-01-10 21:51:39)

+2

Зацепила Колыбельная?

andy55 написал(а):

Зацепила Колыбельная?

Так ведь это одна из наилюбимейших мной вещей!  :cool:

И все-таки для меня эталоном джазовой интерпретации "Порги и Бэсс" является исполнение Фитцджеральд и Армстронгом. А вообще-то не так много хороших обработок классики и в джазе и в роке. К сожалению. Конечно, это мое субъективное мнение.

andy55 написал(а):

А вообще-то не так много хороших обработок классики и в джазе и в роке

Немного но есть. Я вообще считаю что интерпретация "Картинок с выставки" Мусорского в исполнении Эмерсона,Лэйка и Палмера...если бы я вёл рейтинг альбомов музыки в целом то, при количественном преобладании джаза, этот рок-альбом занял бы одно из ведущих мест. А чё там,этот альбом в истории рок-музыки ...Альбом всех времён и народов.Вот. Но это моё субъективное мнение.

BooGie написал(а):

Немного но есть.Я вообще считаю что интерпретация "Картинок с выставки" Мусорского в исполнении Эмерсона,Лэйка и Палмера...если бы я вёл рейтинг альбомов музыки вцелом то,при количественном преобладании джаза,этот рок-альбом занял бы одно из ведущих мест.А чё там,этот альбом в истории рок-музыки ...Альбом всех времён и народов.Вот.Но это моё субъективное мнение

Я думаю, что два наших субъективных-это уже объективно.

Сервис форумов BestBB © 2016-2024. Создать форум бесплатно